Statement of Intent
It is our intention to make our setting accessibile to children and families from all sections of the local community
We aim to ensure that all sections of our community have access to Little Genius International through open , fair and clearly communicated procedures.
In order to achieve this aim, we operate the following admissions policy.
– We ensure the existence of our setting is widely advertised in places accessible to all sections of the community.
– We ensure that information about our setting is accessible, in written and spoken form and where appropriate in more than one language. We arrange our waiting list on a first come first served basis. In addition our policy may take into account siblings already attending Little Genius International.
– We describe our setting and its practices in terms of how it treats each child and their family, having regard to their needs arising from their gender, special educational needs, disabilities, social background, religion, ethnicity or from English being a newly acquired additional language.
– We make our equal opportunities policy widely known
– We are flexible within reason about the attendance patterns to accommodate the needs of individual children and families.